We're Trusted By Top Businesses Worlwide
Benefits Of Clinical Trial Translations
Help your research reach all nations and medical communities across the world by making it available in major languages.
Meet every global medical organisation's standards and guidelines with translations by subject matter experts.
Submit documents and presentations in the correct formats to foreign regulatory authorities for consistent standards and effective approval.
Expert Clinical Research Translation Services for Diverse Studies
We optimise and ensure your data’s consistency across countries and regions, keeping their protocols in mind.
- Investigator Brochure
- Regulatory/ Approval Documents
- Financial agreements & Legal Contracts
- Signed Protocols & Amendments
- Sample Case report Form (CRF)
- Review Papers
- Scientific Journals
- Advertisement for Recruitment
- Agreement Papers
- Clinical Study Protocols (CTP)
- Patient Information Leaflets (PIL)
Holistic Language Services For Clinical Trials
Besides translation, we offer other language services to localise your research for any language.
Localise your digital software programs, computer-aided diagnostic tools, booklets, etc. for fast-tracked approvals and better monitoring.
Enable error-free communication between patients, CROs, and institutions for a streamlined research process.
Maintain a record of all your audio files and observations in a textual form.
We Help Healthcare Networks Reach Out In 180+ World Languages
Our Swedish language services will help you see global success among 110 million native Swedish speakers.
Appeal to your Italian audience comprising of 64 million native speakers with our Italian language services.
ArabicArabic holds the official language status in 22 countries. Expand your business in Arabic-speaking regions with Arabic eLearning Localization services.
Secure your place in the fast-growing Thai market of 20.2 million native speakers with our Thai language services.
About one in five of the world’s population speaks some form of Chinese. Reach out to us and get quality Chinese language services.
Utilise our Spanish language services to appeal to your 480 million native Spanish speakers.
Help your brand reach out to 220 million native Portuguese speakers in 10 countries with our Portuguese language services.
Hindi is the native language of 322 million people across 15 countries. Expand your business in Hindi-speaking regions with our Hindi language services.
French is the second most studied language around the globe. Enable your brand to sound authentic in French with our French language services.
Did you know 13% of Europeans speak German as their first language? Target the European market with our German language services.
Clinical Trials and Research
With Medical And Cultural Precision
Our expert linguists uphold the standards of these organisations and associations to ensure the highest quality translations.
The Professional Society for Health Economics and Outcomes Research
International Society for Quality of Life Research
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996
International Conference on Harmonization of Technical Requirements for Registration of Pharmaceuticals for Human Use
Association of Clinical Research Professionals
Our Language Experts Can Handle All Kinds Of Medical Translation
Our certified human translators can decode complex medical terminology with ease.
- Post-graduate degree in medical and pharmaceutical translations
- Been translating for clinical and imaging software, medical devices, clinical trial protocols, informed consent forms, and SPCs since 2006
- Post-graduate degree in Neurology and Medical Genetics Linguistic Education
- Been translating for cardiology, healthcare, instruments, dentistry, genetics, biology, case reports, consent forms, and medical software manuals, since 2003
- PhD in Medical Chemistry
- Been doing medical and technical translations, authoring science books, and writing for popular science and journalistic publications, since 1995
For These Brands The Language Gap Doesn't Exist
Our clients vouch for our high-quality language services and exceptional customer support.
Read Our Blogs For A-Z Knowledge Of Language In Clinical Trials
Translate By Humans is HIPAA and GDPR Compliant. Along with getting a mandatory NDA (Non-disclosure Agreement) signed by our translators, we also comply with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and follow all guidelines with respect to all personal data.
We provide medical translation services for all specialised fields, including medical devices and software (user guides, user manuals, pharmacovigilance reports), pharmaceuticals (drug labels and inserts, clinical reports, drug registration documentation), clinical trials (questionnaires, patient records, FDA submission forms), biotechnology (patient information leaflets, patent reports) and for critical documents like patient records, veterinary records, autopsy reports, marketing material and a lot more.
Yes, because of our extensive experience working with global clients, we are continually updated about the newest regulations and the standards set by various regulatory health authorities like EMA (European Medicines Agency), Health Canada, US FDA (Food & Drug Administration), CDSCO India (The Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation, MHRA (Medicines and Healthcare Regulatory Agency).
To meet the standards set by these national bodies, we employ only native-language experts with a solid medical background and a robust knowledge of regulatory affairs.
The European Union (EU) has a comprehensive list of requirements for launching or marketing your medical devices in the 27 European countries. To read what’s changed – in detail – give our blog a read.
Our services include:
1. Providing translations for all documents such as clinical trials, administrative records, and quality management system certificates required for regulatory assessments.
2. Implementing quick, accurate translations for documents like Instructions for Use (IFUs) which must be submitted before the CE (Conformité Européenne) marking that’s needed for conformity assessment.
3. Ensuring native-language translations for user manuals and product labels that the users can easily understand.
4. ISO 17100:2015 Certified and HIPAA Compliant translations to guarantee quality, precision and complete confidentiality.
Yes. All the translators working with Translate By Humans are medically qualified and meet the following credentials:
- A strong medical background and degree of specialisation in their medical field.
- 5+ years of experience in medical translation with knowledge of local and national regulatory requirements.
- Certification by an accredited translation or medical organisation.
- Native language expertise in their target language.
Ensure The Success Of Your Clinical Trial
Need translations for large volumes of clinical trial documents or expert subject matter review? We’ve got you covered.