We're Trusted By Top Medical Brands Globally
Why Do You Need Pharmaceutical Translations?
The pharmaceutical industry is one of the largest industries in the world. It requires accurate, to-the-point translations to the point, or the implications can be severe.
People all around the globe depend on the accuracy of pharmaceutical content for their medical treatments. Achieve 100% accuracy with our expertise in pharmacology.
Accuracy with Quality
Throughout the pharma cycle, accuracy in many different languages is highly essential. Errors or delays can cause backlogs, rejections, or even lawsuits and health and money disasters.
Translation of essential documents like trials and patents is vital Pharmacology. Ensure compliance in the origin and the target country with the help of expert linguists.
All-Round Language Services For All Your Pharma Needs
From development to marketing to sales, we offer language services to help you at each stage of the pharma supply chain.
We Take Care Of The Documents, So You Can Focus On Saving Lives
Professional document translations for pharmaceutical companies, manufacturers, patients, and regulatory authorities. Reach out to us if your document isn’t listed above.
Quality That Complies With International Standards
We uphold the values of these organisations and administrations to provide you with the highest quality translations.
The European Medicines Agency
The Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency
The European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations
Good Manufacturing Practice
The International Council for Harmonisation of Technical Requirements for Pharmaceuticals for Human Use
Research, Develop & Market Your Medicines In 180+ Languages
Watch your medical services, drugs and devices go global.
Our Swedish language services will help you see global success among 110 million native Swedish speakers.
Appeal to your Italian audience comprising of 64 million native speakers with our Italian language services.
ArabicArabic holds the official language status in 22 countries. Expand your business in Arabic-speaking regions with Arabic eLearning Localization services.
Secure your place in the fast-growing Thai market of 20.2 million native speakers with our Thai language services.
About one in five of the world’s population speaks some form of Chinese. Reach out to us and get quality Chinese language services.
Utilise our Spanish language services to appeal to your 480 million native Spanish speakers.
Help your brand reach out to 220 million native Portuguese speakers in 10 countries with our Portuguese language services.
Hindi is the native language of 322 million people across 15 countries. Expand your business in Hindi-speaking regions with our Hindi language services.
French is the second most studied language around the globe. Enable your brand to sound authentic in French with our French language services.
Did you know 13% of Europeans speak German as their first language? Target the European market with our German language services.
Our Human Translators Understand The Value Of Human Lives
Our experts ensure error-free medical translations for the highest level of accuracy.
- Post-graduate degree in medical and pharmaceutical translations
- Been translating for clinical and imaging software, medical devices, clinical trial protocols, informed consent forms, and SPCs since 2006
- Post-graduate degree in Neurology and Medical Genetics Linguistic Education
- Been translating for cardiology, healthcare, instruments, dentistry, genetics, biology, case reports, consent forms, and medical software manuals, since 2003
- PhD in Medical Chemistry
- Been doing medical and technical translations, authoring science books, and writing for popular science and journalistic publications, since 1995
Our Satisfied Clients In The Medical Industry
Our clients vouch for our accuracy and expertise in the medical field.
What's New In The World Of Global Healthcare
Translate By Humans is HIPAA and GDPR Compliant. Along with getting a mandatory NDA (Non-disclosure Agreement) signed by our translators, we also comply with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and follow all guidelines with respect to all personal data.
We provide medical translation services for all specialised fields, including medical devices and software (user guides, user manuals, pharmacovigilance reports), pharmaceuticals (drug labels and inserts, clinical reports, drug registration documentation), clinical trials (questionnaires, patient records, FDA submission forms), biotechnology (patient information leaflets, patent reports) and for critical documents like patient records, veterinary records, autopsy reports, marketing material and a lot more.
Yes, because of our extensive experience working with global clients, we are continually updated about the newest regulations and the standards set by various regulatory health authorities like EMA (European Medicines Agency), Health Canada, US FDA (Food & Drug Administration), CDSCO India (The Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation, MHRA (Medicines and Healthcare Regulatory Agency).
To meet the standards set by these national bodies, we employ only native-language experts with a solid medical background and a robust knowledge of regulatory affairs.
The European Union (EU) has a comprehensive list of requirements for launching or marketing your medical devices in the 27 European countries. To read what’s changed – in detail – give our blog a read.
Our services include:
1. Providing translations for all documents such as clinical trials, administrative records, and quality management system certificates required for regulatory assessments.
2. Implementing quick, accurate translations for documents like Instructions for Use (IFUs) which must be submitted before the CE (Conformité Européenne) marking that’s needed for conformity assessment.
3. Ensuring native-language translations for user manuals and product labels that the users can easily understand.
4. ISO 17100:2015 Certified and HIPAA Compliant translations to guarantee quality, precision and complete confidentiality.
Yes. All the translators working with Translate By Humans are medically qualified and meet the following credentials:
- A strong medical background and degree of specialisation in their medical field.
- 5+ years of experience in medical translation with knowledge of local and national regulatory requirements.
- Certification by an accredited translation or medical organisation.
- Native language expertise in their target language.
Are You Ready To Take Over The Pharmaceutical Industry?
Reach out to us for successful global expansion through experienced industry experts that deliver on time and budget.