About the Hindi Language
Popular Language Pairs
How Hindi Is Spoken All Over the World
Hindi (Western India)
Hindi (Eastern India)
Did You Know?
Hindi is also spoken in Mauritius, Fiji, Trinidad, Suriname, Tobago, Nepal, and Guyana.
Hindi is easy to pronounce as each letter has its own unique sound.
English has borrowed some words from Hindi like avatar, bandanna, bungalow, guru, jungle, khaki, karma, mantra, nirvana, punch, pyjamas, shampoo, typhoon and yoga.
In Hindi, all the nouns have genders.
Hindi Translation Services for Diverse Content Types
Content comes in various forms and shapes. And to make your life easier, we support all file types and formats for all our language services. If you don’t see a file type listed here, do contact our team – they’ll help you.
Our app localisation services are pocket-friendly. You can get your app localised for both – Android and iOS – for the price of one. Find out more here.
Hindi Translations Customised For Your Industry
Utilise our Hindi technical translation services to make all relevant information available to customers worldwide.
One Solution For All Your Hindi Language Service Needs
Talk To Your Customers In Their Language
Become a multilingual brand by communicating your business offerings in 180+ world languages!
Our Swedish language services will help you see global success among 110 million native Swedish speakers.
Appeal to your Italian audience comprising of 64 million native speakers with our Italian language services.
ArabicArabic holds the official language status in 22 countries. Expand your business in Arabic-speaking regions with Arabic eLearning Localization services.
Secure your place in the fast-growing Thai market of 20.2 million native speakers with our Thai language services.
About one in five of the world’s population speaks some form of Chinese. Reach out to us and get quality Chinese language services.
Utilise our Spanish language services to appeal to your 480 million native Spanish speakers.
Help your brand reach out to 220 million native Portuguese speakers in 10 countries with our Portuguese language services.
Hindi is the native language of 322 million people across 15 countries. Expand your business in Hindi-speaking regions with our Hindi language services.
French is the second most studied language around the globe. Enable your brand to sound authentic in French with our French language services.
Did you know 13% of Europeans speak German as their first language? Target the European market with our German language services.
Meet Our Expert Linguists From Around the World
Our certified linguists are native speakers of their target language
and fluent in their source language with expertise in their industry.
- 20 years of experience in investment banking (UK).
- Forex, derivatives, structured products and contracts (including fringe areas that require in-depth research), fund reports, economic reports, 10-K forms, annual statements, revocable trusts, etc.
- Juris Doctor degree from the USA; practised as a law attorney from 1976 to 2003
- Translates and interprets for Ecumenical Peace Institute/CALC & the Association of Roman Catholic Women Priests
- Legal and technical documents (patents, contracts, pleadings, briefs, books, legal opinions)
- Consecutive Interpretation, Liaison Interpretation, Whispered Interpretation, and Sight Interpretation
- Member of International Association of Professional Translators and Interpreters (IAPTI) and the Panhellenic Association of Translators
Top Brands Are Talking About Us
Our clients vouch for our high-quality language services and exceptional customer support.
Stay On Top Of The Language Industry Trends
Choose Us As Your Trusted Language Partner!
Whether you need a 50,000-word document translated or need an interpreter for a meeting in 24 hours – we’ll get it done.